Click to expand any of the following:
Here are just some of the many attractions and furry friends you can experience at Old McDonald’s Farm:
- Visit Goatville and walk amongst dozens of social goats. Don’t forget to get some “goat food”. They love popcorn!
- Stop by Sheepville to pet our friendly and soft sheep Feed our enormous, but gentle beef cows at Cowville
- P.U. University (Poultry University)
- Robbins Rocking Ranch ~ Home to dozens horses, miniatures and Donkeys
- Flying Reindeer Ranch ~ Home to Mistletoe and Sven
- Pork Ave ~ Where the finest Swine hang out
- Pet Peter Rabbit on The Bunny Trail
- Take your first Pony Ride! (Pony rides are for younger children)
- The Wizard of Oz Hayride ~ Visit your favorite characters from Oz along the way
- Mini Golf for Mini People
- Romp in one of the two Inflatable Adventure Playgrounds (for young children)
- Dairy Tour
All attractions are handicap accessible except the Wizard of OZ Hay Ride and the Dairy Tour.
Old McDonald’s Farm Visitor’s Center
Browse our fully stocked retail gift shop for your special souvenir. We carry hundreds of plush stuffed farm animals, plastic farm tractors and animals, “Webkins” and much more!
Take home some of our North Country Farms products and get another of taste agriculture in the comfort of your home.
Don’t forget to get your produce for your dinner or family barbeque. For the last 25 years, Old McDonalds’ Farm has been renowned for its mouth-watering sweet corn. The tradition continues, as we still grow hundreds of acres of delicious sweet corn, as well as our own zucchini, squash, tomatoes and other vegetables.
Discover Farming Center
The Lazy Cow Café
Join us for lunch, an ice cream cone or a quick snack in the Lazy Cow Café!
8 Flavors of Byrne Dairy Ice Cream, Soft Ice Cream, Milkshakes!
From pizza to hot dogs to grilled cheese, we have food to satisfy the young and the young at heart!
Check Back Soon!
We do not currently have any jobs to post...however, we do update this site on a regular basis so please check back often!