The pumpkin patch is now open at Old McDonald's Farm!
Here's some important information you need to know about pumpkin picking at Old McDonald's Farm:
1. You have to pay admission to Old McDonald's Farm to go to the pumpkin patch. We have a nice selection of pumpkins available at the Visitors Center if you do not want to pay admission for all the FALL FUN!
2. Admission is $10 adults, $8 kids. Admission includes visit with over 200 animals, hayride, bounce houses for kids, mini golf and the corn maze!
3. The corn maze is for admission paying customers only.
4. Pumpkins are 5/$10. We have a checkout station at the Visitors Center and we take Visa & Mastercard.
5. We also have corn stalks, straw bales, and gourds available for purchase.
6. We have about 10 wagons available for customers to use, but there are many times when all wagons are out in the field. You are welcome to bring your own wagon!
7. We do not allow dogs on the property. (Please do not leave them in a hot car either! We suggest you leave your pets at home!)
8. Weekend hours are 10-6 Saturday, 10-5 Sunday.
9. We have a full cafe for lunch and snacks, including ice cream and fresh, homemade, warm donuts!