OLD MCDONALD’S FARM FALL COVID PROCEDURES
MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- EVERYONE MUST DO AN ONLINE RESERVATION TO VISIT ON FALL WEEKENDS. Beginning September 19th, we will be accepting 80 reservations/ hour on Saturdays & Sundays and Columbus Day. We expect reservations to be full. https://bookeo.com/oldmcdonaldhasafarm.
- We are not accepting coupons or discounts. We prefer reservations be made on weekdays, but we can accept walk-ins on weekdays if time slots are not full. Due to staffing, we will be accepting up to 50 visitors / hour on weekdays (Wednesdays-Fridays).
- There is a Season Pass Ticket option for season pass holders on the online reservation system.
- We will have TWO Corn Mazes, opening September 12th! Get lost navigating our 10 acre map of Jefferson County, or take on the easier Wizard of Oz corn loop.
- Hayrides will be returning September 19th! We know that no trip to a pumpkin patch is complete without a hayride! We are excited to finally start our new “Ag- Mazing” Hayride! With social distancing, we will be making sure that families/ parties sit 6 feet apart on the wagons. MASKS are REQUIRED on the hayride.
- The pumpkin crop looks amazing! Pumpkins will be 3/ $10 with some exceptions for specialty pumpkins. YOU MUST do an online reservation and pay full admission to the farm to go to the pumpkin patch.
- There will be a designated area where you can pick out pumpkin(s) w/o paying admission. However, you must enter the Visitor’s Center and get a “PUMPKIN ONLY” sticker. Sorry, you cannot go to the pumpkin patch or corn maze without paying admission.
- We encourage you to bring your own wagons for pumpkin picking, but we will have wagons available and will wipe them with sanitizer on their return from each customer.
- Mini-golf is included in admission. Clubs and balls will be kept at the pumpkin checkout gazebo and sanitized in between each customer.
- Goat food is $1 and is available for purchase at the admissions check-in.
- Unfortunately, pony-rides and bounce houses will NOT be available this fall.
- Dairy Tours will not be available after Labor Day.
- The farm café and ice cream stand is open.
- We will have an additional food vendor and picnic tables outside on fall weekends, beginning September 19th.
- Please help us keep our family farm clean! Dispose of trash in garbage cans and not on the ground!
- Masks must be worn inside the Visitors Center, on the hayride, at all points of sale, and when 6 feet cannot be maintained between you and other parties. Once you are outside and able to keep 6 feet between you and other families, you can take your mask off. If you get too close to another family for some reason, please put your mask back on.
- Masks are not required for very small children and for people with medical conditions that prevents them from covering their mouth and nose.
- Please keep 6 feet from other parties as much as possible. Please follow staff directions and mind signage regarding social distancing and masks
- Please do not move picnic tables or seating around.
- If you see a problem with mask-wearing and/or social distancing, by staff or customer, please tell the manager in the Visitors Center or café, or see the employee at the Information Desk. We want to immediately correct any problems! We want you to have a safe and fun fall experience!
ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM FAQs:
EVERYONE MUST DO AN ONLINE RESERVATION TO VISIT ON FALL WEEKENDS (Saturdays, Sundays, Columbus Day). Beginning September 19th
, we will be accepting 80 reservations/ hour. This is half-capacity for our normal fall, and we expect reservations to be full. https://bookeo.com/oldmcdonaldhasafarm
- We are not able to accept coupons or discounts
- We prefer reservations be made on weekdays, but we can accept walk-ins on weekdays if time slots are not full. We will be accepting up to 50 visitors / hour on weekdays (Wednesdays- Fridays).
- You can make a reservation for 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, and so on. You do not have to arrive right on the hour. You can arrive anytime between the beginning of that hour and the next one. (Example, your reservation is at 1 pm, you can arrive anytime between 1:00 and 1:59). You can stay as long as you want. Social distancing once you are out on the farm is not a problem!
- There is a Season Pass Ticket option for season pass holders on the online reservation system
- Credit card information must be entered to hold your reservation. You are not charged until you check-in upon your arrival. If you would like to pay cash instead or split the reservation, please state this upon your arrival.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so ONLINE 24 hours in advance. Any reservations and no-shows cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the reservation will be charged in full.
- You can update your own reservation, ie. change the time, date, # of adults, children. You do NOT need to call to make changes to your reservation. If you need to do any updates to your reservation, please try to do so yourself online before calling for assistance.
- We do not have staff available to take reservations over the phone. Please do so via our online reservation system.
- You can make a reservation up to 1 minute before the hour starts.