2021 COVID-19 Procedures
While COVID-19 is still prevalent, we adhere to the following:
- We follow CDC, State of New York, and local guidelines related to business operations during the pandemic.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are highly recommended for the safety of our customers and staff. Our staff will be wearing masks.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, have COVID-19 symptoms, or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Old McDonald’s Farm policies and procedures
Online Ticketing: Customers are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance to ensure space availability. https://bookeo.com/oldmcdonaldhasafarm .
- 100 people will be accepted per hour on weekends, and 55 people per hour will be accepted on weekdays. Walk-ins will be allowed as long as tickets are available for that time and day. If the time slots are full, unfortunately, walk-ins will not be allowed entry.
- Season pass holders do not need to purchase tickets online or reserve their space. We have already accounted for season pass holders in our space availability.
Masks: As long as masks are required by NYS, we will require masks to be worn at all times when inside the Visitors Center, at all points-of-sale, inside barns and on the hayride and dairy tour. In addition, children must wear masks while in the bounce houses.
- Masks are not required when families are outside and social distancing can be maintained. If you come within 6 feet of another family while outside, please be polite and raise your mask.
- The Bounce House Barn will be staffed.
- All children must be masked at all times (during COVID protocols)
- Staff person will hand sanitize each child before entering.
- Bigger kids should not jump with small children unless assisting a sibling.
- Age 2 and older permitted with the following restrictions:
85 lbs and under permitted
Only ages 2-6 may use the small bounce house
No more than 4 children / bounce house
Parents must be present to supervise their children.
Time in the bounce houses is “unlimited” UNLESS other children are waiting. Our staff reserves the right to ask your children to exit the bounce houses if other children are waiting.
Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the property. Hand-washing is available in the bathrooms at the Visitors Center and hayride-loading area.
Capacity in the café will be limited to current NYS Dept. of Health guidelines.
Please limit food and beverage consumption to picnic areas, or while seated, whenever possible.
Keep your family or party together and socially distance yourself from other groups.