The “Farmer’s Wife”—Nancy Robbins—invites you and your group to experience a modern 1000 cow dairy. Ride the Moo Town Trolley to North Harbor Dairy for a fun and fascinating tour of our state of the art calf barn, heifer barn, 700-cow free stall dairy barn, and round-the-clock modern milking parlor.
- Learn how baby calves are raised and progress from weaning to joining the herd.
- See as many as 60 new baby calves of various ages, sizes and colors.
- Watch as dairy cows are milked in a modern milking parlor on our 1200-acre dairy and crop farm. We milk 24 hours a day!
- Discover details about the computer technology that helps track a cow’s daily production of milk and her breeding and delivery dates!
- Ask questions about how farms contribute to our food supply and to the communities that we live in.
- You’ll visit and learn about the 1000 head of cattle that reside at the farm!
You’ll enjoy the dairy tour so much, you’ll forget you are learning!
All new state-of-the-art double 16 milking parlor: